GCash Phone Numbers and Emails

0% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call GCash Customer Service?

Account Question:

• “I lost my cellphone wen i got accident i have balance on my gcash can you help me maam/sir i need ro buy my medicine please help me to get may gcash balance”
  • “Cannot log in my Gcash account”
  • “Because my account can't log in”

Request for Information Question:

• “Why can i used gcredit for bils payment”
  • “Inquiry”
  • “I have concern about my latest transaction”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Failed transaction”
  • “Unauthorized charges”
  • “Unauthorised transactions”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I cashed in but didn't receive the money”
  • “Complain of my cashin that didnt receive”
  • “I cashed in but i did not receive my money”

Cards Question:

• “Expired simcard need the gcash money”
  • “I lost my sim card account balance 20,080”
  • “Nawala ang cp at sim card”

Refund Question:

• “REFUND”
  • “I want refund”
  • “I want to refund my payment”

Product/ Service Question:

• “I didn't withdraw my cash but it's gone”
  • “My gcash is not working”
  • “Cannot withdraw my money in pitmaster live”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “I want to cancel a subscription from an app”
  • “Cancel charges”
  • “Sending cash in to a non gcash subscriber”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service”
  • “Service unavailable gcash”
  • “I just want to ask when gsave will resume its service?”

Website/ Application Question:

• “I can't open the application”
  • “I cant open my gcash, just keep on turning, need to pay my order online”
  • “I need to follow up my application for verifaction of my account”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Return money”
  • “I need to return my moneyback”
  • “Hi Mam/ Sir asking for return money that i send to wrong number please bear with me Mam / Sir”

Employment Question:

• “May salary doesnt not appear on my gcash app but i received a message”

Other Question:

• “Transfer ng cash”
  • “Illegal and Fraudulent Activity”
  • “Exceed limit”

About

GCash Terms of Service
Welcome to GCash. By registering to GCash or using the GCash App, The User of company services accept and agree to be legally bound by the T&Cs. Please also read the Privacy Policy of GCash and Acceptable Use Policy before The User use any portion of the GCash Service. The Privacy Policy describes how The Customer's personal data is collected and processed when The Client use the GCash Service. The Acceptable Use Policy defines the set of rules that The Client should comply with when using the GCash App. If The Client do not understand or do not wish to be bound by the T&Cs or Privacy Policy, The Customer should not access or use any portion of the GCash Service. These T&Cs shall be effective, valid and binding from the time The Client agreed to it and will exist up to the time that it is terminated by The User of company services or Website save for those provisions that will remain effective after termination as stated in these T&Cs, laws or regulations.
To read more: https://www.gcash.com/terms-and-conditions
GCash Privacy Policy
Website in GXI are committed to ensure that The Customer's privacy is secured and protected. The Company respect The User's right to know how GCash collect, use and protect The Client's Personal Information. That's why Website are giving this notice to inform The Customer on how www.gcash.com process The Client's Personal Information. www.gcash.com may update this policy as necessary to keep it responsive with Data Privacy requirements, coverage and technology security advancement to give the best information security on The Client's Personal Information. The Client of GCash are encouraged to check this page from time to time to ensure that The Client are updated and pleased with any changes Website made. GCash collect The Client's Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with the requirements of the law and legal process, such as a legal and regulatory obligation, i.e. Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) and Anti-Money Laundering Act (AMLA), or to prevent imminent harm to public security, safety or order.
To read more: https://www.gcash.com/privacy-policy
GCash FAQ
To read more: https://www.gcash.com/frequently-asked-questions/
Top GCash Services

Money Transfer, Customer Care, Referral Program

Top GCash Products

Account, Mobile Application

GCash Pros and Cons

Pros: Gcash, Money, Convenience in bill payments, Wallet, Gcash company

Cons: Get my money back, Not immediately refunding money, Want my money back, Pls refund to my gcash account, Unreliable customer service

GCash reviews and complaints

2.4
Western Union
816 reviews
1.6
Do you have something to say about GCash? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup