GCash Phone Numbers and Emails

2.1 / 5
Poor
Mary Grace M Nsn
Payments not already posted

Payment not posted already 3 days so it happen my wifi disconnected. Poor customer service**** please *****

Jenica D Nsv
Wrong number and sending money

I have bad experience using g cash app, didn't expect you don't have any Action if we have A problem for sending. To slow update almost 4 day, nothing happened about my Problem!! Really if you ha...

Summary of GCash Customer Service Calls

0% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call GCash Customer Service?

Account Question:

• “Can't log in to my account”
  • “Cant open my gcash account that have fund.”
  • “Can't log in”

Request for Information Question:

• “Ask how to change my gcash number”
  • “I have concern, I send money to a wrong number”
  • “How to refund on incorrect number?”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Wrong transaction number”
  • “Transaction history”
  • “Transaction problem”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Did not receive the money”
  • “Send money not received”
  • “Because cannot received the money i cashin from my link account”

Cards Question:

• “My sim card is lost”
  • “I lost my simcard I have money in pitmaster”
  • “My simcard expired i want my remaining balace to transfer to my new verified account.”

Refund Question:

• “Refund money”
  • “For gcash refund”
  • “Refund payment”

Product/ Service Question:

• “MY MPIN IS NOT WORKING,”
  • “My sim is defected”
  • “The system says something went wrong”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “To cancelled my other registered gcash number”
  • “Cancellation of gacsh remittance”
  • “I want to deactivate my account”

Staff Question:

• “I have a big problem with the service”
  • “I want to talk to costumer service”
  • “I wanna talk to costumer service of gcash”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “I need to return my money back”
  • “Because i need to return my money”
  • “I need to return my moneyback”

Website/ Application Question:

• “I can't open the application”
  • “Because he didnt accept my new gcash application”
  • “My application take so. Long”

Employment Question:

• “My boss send me a money for salary bank to gcash,but i did not receive it.an why”
  • “Waiting for my salary deposited thri BPI yesterday, haven't received until now.”
  • “May salary doesnt not appear on my gcash app but i received a message”

Other Question:

• “Nawala yung laman ng gcash ko bigla”
  • “The money send to wrong number”
  • “Talk to customer representatvie”

About

GCash Terms of Service
Welcome to GCash. By registering to GCash or using the GCash App, The User of company services accept and agree to be legally bound by the T&Cs. Please also read the Privacy Policy of GCash and Acceptable Use Policy before The User use any portion of the GCash Service. The Privacy Policy describes how The Customer's personal data is collected and processed when The Client use the GCash Service. The Acceptable Use Policy defines the set of rules that The Client should comply with when using the GCash App. If The Client do not understand or do not wish to be bound by the T&Cs or Privacy Policy, The Customer should not access or use any portion of the GCash Service. These T&Cs shall be effective, valid and binding from the time The Client agreed to it and will exist up to the time that it is terminated by The User of company services or Website save for those provisions that will remain effective after termination as stated in these T&Cs, laws or regulations.
To read more: https://www.gcash.com/terms-and-conditions
GCash Privacy Policy
Website in GXI are committed to ensure that The Customer's privacy is secured and protected. The Company respect The User's right to know how GCash collect, use and protect The Client's Personal Information. That's why Website are giving this notice to inform The Customer on how www.gcash.com process The Client's Personal Information. www.gcash.com may update this policy as necessary to keep it responsive with Data Privacy requirements, coverage and technology security advancement to give the best information security on The Client's Personal Information. The Client of GCash are encouraged to check this page from time to time to ensure that The Client are updated and pleased with any changes Website made. GCash collect The Client's Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with the requirements of the law and legal process, such as a legal and regulatory obligation, i.e. Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) and Anti-Money Laundering Act (AMLA), or to prevent imminent harm to public security, safety or order.
To read more: https://www.gcash.com/privacy-policy
GCash FAQ
To read more: https://www.gcash.com/frequently-asked-questions/
Top GCash Services

Money Transfer, Customer Care, Referral Program

Top GCash Products

Account, Mobile Application

GCash Pros and Cons

Pros: Gcash, Money, Easy to use and friendly use, To return my money, Convenience in bill payments

Cons: Get my money back, Pls refund to my gcash account, Want my money back, Not immediately refunding money, Unreliable customer service

GCash reviews and complaints

1.4
Western Union
854 reviews
1.6
Do you have something to say about GCash? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup