MONEY TRANSFERRED DID NOT REFLECT AGAIN IN GCash APP

Update by user May 28

Our money worth 4,000 has been fully refunded today by GCASH at 10:45 AM.

Update by user May 28

NO RESOLUTION SINCE THE 24th of May

Update by user May 27

The amount of money GCash owes me is 4,000 pesos. Even their FB GCash Care, when you try to pm them your complaints, is all BOT.

Original review posted by user May 27

It's been four days now of non-stop emailing and they still have not returned our money. We need that money and they're not returning it.

This has happened many times already even though we have been a long time user of said App. A while ago, I checked the status of the complaint ticket and I saw that it's been marked 'solved' in said site.

It is not yet resolved. They still have not returned our money.

MayaBuan

NO REPLY. NO RESOLUTION SINCE THE 24th of May.

Pakibalik na po yung perang pinaghirapan namin na 4,000!! PAG KA CASH IN NA TRANSFER NA SA BULSA NYO, HINDI SA GCASH WALLET NAMIN. SANA MAGSASABI KAYO KUNG MANGUNGUTANG KAYO, HINDI GANYAN.

KAILANGAN NAMIN YUNG PERA TAPUS WAWALAIN NYO NG ILANG ARAW?! ANO, HINDI MUNA KAMI KAKAIN NG ISANG LINGGO?!

Gcash Account
Cons
Not immediately refunding money
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Resolved

Resolved: GCash - Unreliable Transfer of fund

Update by user Feb 06

After 5 days of non-stop follow up. They returned our money to PayPal.

Original review posted by user Feb 04

I just completed a money transfer from Paypal to GCash but money did not appear in my GCash balance. Paypal already sent an email confirmation of the completed transaction.

This has happened to us twice already, last December and the most recent was this Feb 2 [2019].

It is so frustrating! When you try to call their hotline, you will always have to wait for more than one hour before a CSR will answer! Every time you will try to email them they will ask you for your info and give you a ticket number! EVERY TIME!

As if you have not already emailed them the info, but no update or positive result whatsoever! Same with their FB chat.

The December 21 issue I experienced got resolved after 5 days! They returned the money to my PayPal account.

5 DAYS! And 5 days of hellish non-stop follow-up.

Reason of review
Order processing issue

Gcash failed to refund my unreflected amount in my account!

I topped up my Gcash account last 11/29 but it wasn't reflected in my Gcash account. I have been calling them back and forth but the can't still refund it. I need my money now!!!!!

Review
#1419410 Review #1419410 is a subjective opinion of poster.